Sunday, May 3, 2009

Twitter

Twitter is a website that people can log on to and type what they are doing. Each person types to the answer to the question “What are you doing?”.Tweets are added anytime someone wants to add to them. These tweets can range from very personal information like "I am going to take a shower" to education resources such as "Class tonight is cancelled". It can be useful at times but also can be taken advantage of if needed. This could possibly be a good resource to use in giving information to students and teachers but I believe that twitter is used mainly for personal reasons. I would not use twitter in my classroom due to the over personal messages that most people post. There are other ways to relay information rather than using twitter and I believe that it would be more successful leaving out the personal information.

No comments:

Post a Comment