Sunday, March 8, 2009

ITUNES UNIVERSITY

The iTunes University is a portion in the iTunes store directed towards education. The iTunes University has many sections of different topics , and several universities are subscribers and contributors. These universities include Duke University, Stanford University, and The University of South Alabama. These universities upload pod casts of lectures, student assignments, and announcements.

As a student and future teacher, iTunes University provides me with the information I need to educate myself in becoming a better educator. Also, I can not only use it for school, but it has many pod casts that offer teaching tips and how to handle situations in the classroom. As a teacher, I can use iTunes as class assignments for students. This not only gives them the opportunity to work on their own, but it makes them learn how to use computers and to become more aware of future in technology ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment